Avant Garde Dental & COVID-19 Policy
At AGD, we have taken additional steps to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and team.
We are all doing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
All team members have completed the COVID-19 infection control training accreditation by the Australian Government Department of Health and are fully vaccinated.
Please observe our Covid-19 protocols
- Please sit in allocated seating areas to ensure the waiting room isn’t overcrowded. Maximum of 3 people at one time.
- If numbered seating areas taken, please wait outside in the courtyard.
- Support family/friends/children (>2yrs) cannot accompany you into the surgery.
- If you are feeling unwell PLEASE DO NOT COME IN. We’re more than happy to reschedule your appointment once you have a negative COVID test result.
- Upon entry, please sign in using the Service NSW QR code. (If you’re unable, we can give you our Covid-19 health declaration to read & sign.)
- Alcohol gel is provided at reception & throughout the practice. Please help yourself.
- Have a seat at one of the numbered areas.
- Sit back, relax, we will be ready for you shortly.